REBECCA SIEGEL, M.D.
Adult, Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Dr. Siegel is a New York City psychiatrist specializing in adult, child and adolescent psychotherapy, psychopharmacology and a licensed prescriber of Medical Marijuana in NYS. Her practice includes the evaluation and treatment of:
- Depression and Mood Disorders
- Anxiety, Obsessive Compulsive (OCD) and Post Traumatic Stress (PTSD) Disorders
- Attention-Deficit Disorders (ADD & ADHD)
- Learning Disabilities
- Asperger's and Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Family Planning, Pregnancy and Postpartum Issues
Dr. Siegel provides a wide range of services including:
- Medication evaluations and ongoing client management
- Short and long-term psychotherapy using cognitive-behavioral, psychodynamic and supportive approaches
- Coordination of interdisciplinary treatment plans with schools and other mental health professionals
- Lectures for parent groups and schools on topics such as ADHD, mood and anxiety disorders.
Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
Diplomate, American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
American Psychiatric Association
American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Women in Psychiatry Award recipient, Mount Sinai Department of Psychiatry, 2004
Mount Sinai Hospital, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship, Adult Psychiatry Residency
New York, NY | 1999 - 2004
Albert Einstein College of Medicine, M.D.
Bronx, NY | 1995 - 1999
Duke University, B.A.
Durham, NC |1984 - 1988
86th between Lexington & 3rd Ave.
Call, text or email for appointments
About Dr. Siegel
Dr. Siegel has resided in NYC for more than 20 years. She has three daughters and a goldendoodle named Maggie.